It was a huge Thursday night in March for HMH at the 2016 Charlotte ADDYs as we pulled in eight awards including Best of Show in Copywriting for our Palmetto Bluff Campaign.
This year’s award show was held at The Big Chill and hosted, as always, by AAF Charlotte. HMH and Crescent Communities – Palmetto Bluff were well represented on the night. In addition to the Best of Show for Copywriting, the other awards we received included:
- Gold for the Palmetto Bluff Print Campaign in the category of Local Newspaper Campaign
- Gold for the Palmetto Bluff Savannah Airport Takeover in the category of Ambient Media: Single Installation
- Gold for Palmetto Bluff The Bluff Magazine Spring/Summer 2015 issue in the category of Sales/Marketing: Publication Design
- Silver for Palmetto Bluff “Dog Trail” ad in the category of Print: Newspaper – Single Unit
- Silver for the Palmetto Bluff “Dog Trail” ad in the category of Print: Magazine – Single Unit
- Silver for Palmetto Bluff in the category of Print: National Magazine Campaign
- Silver for Palmetto Bluff in the category of Elements of Advertising –Still Photography
After the show, the team wandered next door to meet up with some of our Portland folks who were in town. As a group, they managed to shut the place down. Or, more accurately, lasted about half an hour until most of them headed home for bed, while the more adventuresome of the group explored Charlotte’s lesser-known treasures.
So congrats to our award-winning team:
Shawn Kelley – ECD
Teddy Shipley – AD/CD
Amanda Lax – Designer
Kathy Valenti – Sr. Copywriter
Tim Dillingham – Copywriter
Courtney Hampson – Editor
Kevin Prenoveau – Account Director
Jenn Hausman – Media Director
Karen Smith – Sr. Project Manager
Lauren Dixon – Assistant Account Executive
Now it’s time for wheelbarrow shopping. Can’t wait till next year.