The Senior Digital Analyst is responsible for media analytics, reporting, and optimizations. We’re seeking someone who understands the media landscape from a data-driven perspective.
This role is client facing and will work cross-functionally with a variety of internal agency teams (account services, production, creative, etc.). Successful candidates will have an understanding of digital analytics and digital advertising, as well as platform expertise. This role is responsible for managing data pulls all the way to final client deliverables.
what we would like to see
- Senior Analyst with over 5 years of experience managing campaigns, data, dashboard reporting (Excel or other platforms), preferably at an advertising or analytics agency
- Ability to find insights, uncover trends, and make data-driven marketing recommendations
- In-depth knowledge of marketing measurement, attribution, and a grasp on digital marketing best practices
- Ability to communicate cross-functionally across agency teams
- Basic understanding of media accounting, flighting, and budgets
- Demonstrated accuracy with reports and projects, analytical aptitude especially with reporting, strong attention to detail and an organized work style
- Collaborate with agency account teams to uncover opportunities for solutions and translate into analytics requirements to end deliverables
- Understand client marketing goals, and translate into appropriate optimization and/analysis techniques
- Support Media Director to develop actionable insight beyond standard reporting to drive strategic marketing direction
- Experience required in reporting databases (Google Data Studio, Tableau, Power BI, Datorama, etc.) and ad platforms (Facebook Business Manager, Google Ads)
- Google Analytics experience required
- Ability to QA data and tracking, as well as a keen eye toward data modeling and hygiene
- Proficient in Excel (pivot tables, vlookups)
- Ability to set KPIs, build measurement strategies
- The ability to communicate with a range of internal and external clients/partners is essential
- Design and update client-facing dashboards (dynamic or PPT) that enable internal and client audiences to view campaign performance and key performance trends
- Managing PPC campaigns preferred
HMH is a full-service creative marketing communications agency offering brand strategy, advertising, design, public relations, digital services and media planning/buying. We are united by our desire to apply creativity and smart thinking to everything we touch. We believe in the power of originality, strategy and, of course, fun!
HMH is a low-ego, full-service advertising and communications agency with a focus on working with brands who are helping to build the future of transportation. We are united by our desire to apply creativity and smart thinking to everything we touch. We believe in the power of originality, strategy and, of course, fun.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state, or local protected class.