HMH is looking for mid-level copywriters to join both our Portland and Charlotte teams. In fact, we’re looking for mid-level creative teams in both offices, so if you already work with an art director you think is great, all the better – apply together. But this ad is for the copywriters. So, what are we looking for in a mid-level copywriter? Good question.
what we would like to see
The ideal candidates would:
- Work as part of the creative team to develop ideas and solutions for clients. Projects could include marketing campaigns, video concepts, web copy, collateral layout, banner ads, eblasts, print ads, packaging, out-of-home, etc.
- Have five- to eight-years of experience as a copywriter
- Be able to write in all forms – headlines, long copy, content
- Be conceptual – this isn’t just a writing position, it’s an idea position
- A solid grasp of grammar rules and when you can break them
- Maintain consistently high standards of writing.
- Not be a jerk (this is also a must)
These are full-time positions, so if you think you’re the one, we’re looking forward to hearing from you.
HMH is a full-service creative marketing communications agency offering brand strategy, advertising, design, public relations, digital services and media planning/buying. We are united by our desire to apply creativity and smart thinking to everything we touch. We believe in the power of originality, strategy and, of course, fun!
HMH is a low-ego, full-service advertising and communications agency with a focus on working with brands who are helping to build the future of transportation. We are united by our desire to apply creativity and smart thinking to everything we touch. We believe in the power of originality, strategy and, of course, fun.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state, or local protected class.