Art Director Charlotte / Portland
HMH is looking for mid-level art directors to join our Portland and Charlotte teams. In fact, we’re looking for mid-level creative teams in both offices, so if you already work with a copywriter who you think is great, all the better – apply together. But this ad is for the art directors. So, what are we looking for in a mid-level art director? Good question.
The ideal candidate would:
- Have five- to eight-years experience as an art director
- Be fluent in all the expected programs – InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Acrobat and PowerPoint
- Be conceptual – this is an idea position
- Video editing and motion graphics experience is a plus
- Have skills in digital design and pre-press production
- Not be a jerk (this is a must)
These are full-time positions, so if you think you’re the one, we’re looking forward to hearing from you.
Just send your portfolio/resume link or PDF to [email protected], attn: Art Director Portland or Art Director Charlotte. Or if you’re a team, send attn: Creative Team with your desired city.
HMH is a low-ego, full-service creative marketing communications agency offering brand strategy, advertising, design, public relations, digital services and media planning/buying. We are united by our desire to apply creativity and smart thinking to everything we touch. We believe in the power of originality, strategy and, of course, fun.
Other Job Positions
Sorry, there are no open opportunities.