Account Supervisor Charlotte
The primary focus will be piloting key accounts and ensuring we’re developing the best strategic and creative work to drive our clients’ business. You will be a vital partner to our client team, understanding their needs and helping them develop plans and achieve their goals.
You will also be consistently collaborating with other agency teammates, including brand strategy, creative, media and production. An aptitude to drive work and take accountability for it is important. Accurately assessing people and circumstances, combined with the ability to think on your feet is imperative.
- Effectively develop integrated marketing communication plans, creative briefs, proposals, presentations and other elements needed to deliver on strategic goals and manage expectations for all work
- Generate and deliver strategic solutions, proactively demonstrating your ability to solve problems and respond to opportunities in the context of the client’s business
- Cultivate a positive and trusted relationship with client and internal teams
- Command a thorough knowledge of the client’s business, keeping up on industry trends and events
- Understand methods of measurement for plan success to demonstrate effectiveness, ROI and opportunity
- Supervise, train and mentor account executive(s) to assure a high level of performance on behalf of clients
- Deliver work on time and on budget
- Develop and manage client revenue projections and profitability
- Partner with agency team to develop strategic recommendations and growth opportunities for the client
- Review and reconcile monthly client billing
- Foster positive morale in the work place
- Demonstrate a willingness for continuous learning and proactively participate in opportunities
- Report to Account Director and/or Client Services Director
- 8-12 years advertising/branding agency account management experience
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Demonstrated account leadership, initiative and interest to grow
- Strong interpersonal skills and collaborative nature
- Superior written and verbal communication skills, including presentation skills
- Ability to organize, prioritize and manage multiple projects with a keen attention to detail
- Proactive, resourceful and solution-oriented
- Demonstrated ability to manage deadlines and budgets
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Ability to travel for business as required
This is a full-time position, so if you think you’re the one, we’re looking forward to hearing from you.
Just send your resume link or PDF to [email protected], Attn: Account Supervisor. HMH is a full-service creative marketing communications agency offering brand strategy, advertising, design, public relations, digital services and media planning/buying. We are united by our desire to apply creativity and smart thinking to everything we touch. We believe in the power of originality, strategy and, of course, fun.