Dressed to the nines. On cloud nine. Can you guess how many awards HMH took home at the American Advertising Awards Gala last Thursday? That’s right, ten awards. Just kidding (well, kinda).
This year, HMH scored nine Charlotte ADDY awards and one “Best of” trophy.
Check it out:
- Freightliner Vocational Everyday Truck Campaign // Best of Copywriting
- Freightliner On-Highway Safety Video // Gold ADDY Award
- Freightliner Vocational Heaven and Earth Ad // Gold ADDY Award
- Thomas Built Buses Navigating Electric Campaign // Silver ADDY Award
- Thomas Built Buses Myths About Diesel Campaign // Silver ADDY Award
- Freightliner Vocational Versus Ad // Silver ADDY Award
- Freightliner Vocational Everyday Truck Campaign // Silver ADDY Award
- Freightliner Vocational Happy Hour Ad // Silver ADDY Award
- Truliant Truisms Campaign // Silver ADDY Award
All gold-level ADDY award-winning work will now move on to be judged at the district level. District winners will then advance to compete for a national ADDY award.
Congratulations to our internal team and clients who worked so hard on these campaigns. And to you, AAF Charlotte, thank you for the hardware.