HMH received six awards in the Charlotte Chapter American Advertising Federation awards program last night. This win comes on the heels of being awarded Best in Show at last year’s awards show and earning an award at the national level.
- Gold award for the Palmetto Bluff – The Bluff Magazine in the category of Magazine Design
- Gold award for the HMH new business mailers in the category of Advertising Industry Self-Promotion in the form of Direct Marketing & Specialty Design
- Silver award for the Thomas Built Buses Facts about Fuels Campaign in the category of Integrated Advertising Campaign: B-to-B National Campaign
- Silver award for the Thomas Built Buses NAPT Tradeshow Booth in the category of Single Installation Ambient Media
- Silver award for the Groundcrew logo in the category of Logo Design
- Silver award for the Groundcrew website in the category of B-to-B websites
All campaigns winning Gold awards will now move up to compete against other local winners in one of 15 district competitions. District winners will then advance to compete for a national American Advertising award.
What a way to start the year! And we’re so glad to be able to work with such amazing clients that let us do our best work.